Preserve your wedding gown with the Vogue Cleaner preservation service in Houston and turn the memory of your special day into an heirloom. Perhaps someday your daughter or granddaughter will walk down the aisle wearing the same bridal gown that meant so much to you. Keep your bridal gown in the family the right way with the gown preservation service you can trust! Our thoroughness, professionalism and attention to detail guarantee great results!
Common mistakes made when storing your wedding gown
- Don’t hang a wedding gown over a prolonged period because it will stretch and sag.
- Don’t seal fragile gowns in plastic bags. Plastic attracts moisture but cannot absorb it. This moisture will attack your gown, promoting mildew and fabric rot.
- Don’t expose gown to strong light or open air. Dust, air and sunlight cause deterioration.
- Give your wedding gown and other cherished heirlooms a life-giving treat that can preserve your heirlooms for future generations. Entrust them to Vogue Cleaners for the ultimate in care-cleaning, treating and protective packaging.
- Vogue’s unique process protects fabrics from caramelization of sugar stains and our unique service protects fabrics from light, dust, bacteria, moths and other airborne pollutants that destroy its loveliness and its true color.
Why do I want to preserve my Wedding Gown?
Your wedding gown is the most important dress you will ever purchase or wear during your lifetime. It is preserved in the hope that someday it will be worn again, either to repeat your vows taken years earlier or by a future family member.
If you don’t want the gown preserved what other choices do I have?
You have four basic choices after your wedding:
- You can do nothing and give the gown away.
- You can have it cleaned and pressed only and sell it.
- You can do nothing and watch it turn color and possibly disintegrate over the years.
- You can have it professionally preserved.
What you can expect if your gown is preserved.
The gown preservation is to insure that today’s gown maintains its color and fabric integrity for future generations. There will be no yellowing of your gown and no disintegration of the fabric. What is Heirlooming? It is the only process available that can guarantee your wedding gown will be viable for the next generation. How soon after the wedding should my gown be cleaned and preserved? The Museum Care preservation process should be done as soon as possible after the wedding, before stains have a chance to set or invisible sugar can caramelize. Opt for our wedding dress preservation service in Houston today!